#RPGaDay2015: Day 8

Day 8: Favorite Appearance in the Media

I'm not going to sit here and say that Kindred: the Embraced was the best gamer TV show ever. I am, however, going to say that I still like it in all its cheesy, overdone, OMG early-White-Wolf, how-did-this-ever-get-made-into-a-TV-show goodness.

I was excited to hear this was coming to television. I watched it pretty religiously with all my gamer friends. I was sad when it was unexpectedly cut off when the lead died in an accident. I knew it's like would probably not come again. Now, in that, I was only half-right. It was many years before anything as delightfully campy and "horror" based hit television again, but the rise of cable programming has given us shows that far exceed anything Kindred: the Embraced was ever capable of providing. I still have a soft spot for the original, though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timewatch: Session Five

Timewatch, Session Four.

Rising Waters DFA Playtest: Character Conversion!