#RPGaDay2015


It's time for #RPGaDay2015 again! I'm a little behind, so I'll start catching up today and finish catching up tomorrow. 

Day 1: Forthcoming Game You're Most Looking Forward To
I think I'd have to say, based on the con I was just at, that the game I'm most looking forward to is Bluebeard's Bride, by Whitney Beltran, Sarah Richardson, and Marissa Kelly, coming from Magpie Games. I got to play a game of it on Saturday night (thanks Sarah!) and it was fantastic. There's some really, really, really good work going on there, and I'm excited to see it fleshed out and on paper. 

Day 2: Kickstarted Game You're Most Pleased You Backed
Again, since it was here today, I'd have to say Feng Shui 2 from Atlas Games. Cam and company did a heck of a job on this game -- it's fun, it plays well, and it's all the stuff I loved about Feng Shui with none of the stuff I hated. And it came in the mail today! I'm looking forward to playing it. :)

More tomorrow! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timewatch, Session Four.

Timewatch: Session Five

Rising Waters DFA Playtest: Character Conversion!