Here's my current statuses across the categories:
- Redlines for the one of the Dark Eras for the Onyx Path book; finished one era, still one to go. Deadline of Monday.
- Started in on the next chapter for Emerald City, the Interface Zero 2.0 book I'm working on. Got 500 words done yesterday -- aiming for at least that much today.
- Read another two chapters on Cicero.
- Finish translating Ad Familiares 7.1.
- Study vocabulary.
- Grade 11 1st drafts with global and local feedback for Monday.
- Finish Pandora's Hope (Latour). Start something else -- non-Latour would be a good idea. Still debating whether I want to go back to a primary (period) source or read a theory piece. Butler is sitting on my desk, taunting me. Perhaps just to get it out of the way.
That does sound like rather a lot, doesn't it? Ah well. We'll see what we can do.