Pomp and Circumstance



Lo, I have returned! Arise from the dead, blog! Arise and stretch forth your reach into the Internets!

*maniacal laugh*

Well, not really all that maniacal. Mostly just normal and slightly relieved. You see, dear reader, I have finished my doctorate! I am tired and still somewhat braindead from the effort, but still recovering. I am also employed for the next school year, which is really all I wanted from my degree. Alas, the doggie pictured above, my dear sweet dim Leo, has left this earthly sphere at the ripe old age of 12-13, which is no small achievement when you're a purebred lab with bad hips. I have his picture to keep me company, at least. Wherever he might be in the cosmos, Leo will always be as pictured above: happy to see you.

With that in mind, I am returning to blogging, finally. Likely topics to come will include game design, knitting, my research in 18th-century lit, my dogs, my house, my family, political opinion, and possible media reviews. I will also be digging back into that survey I did back in the day and finally doing some data sifting on it, as I had previously promised. It's much too good an archive not to make something useful out of it.

T'any rate, I'm quite happy to be writing/journaling again, and I'm looking forward to making content again that will go out into the world and perhaps get comments. Until then, be well, friends. Be well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timewatch: Session Five

Timewatch, Session Four.

Timewatch: Session Six!